Make a Will Month
Three simple steps to help ‘Give back to the future’
The Make a Will scheme gives people over the age of 18 access to independent, expert advice on how to make a basic will – or update an existing one.
The solicitors in the scheme are giving their time and professional expertise free to you, and ask you to consider making a donation. A St Wilfrid’s receipt will be issued for any donation you make.
Contact one of the participating solicitors (names to be confirmed) and book your appointment.
Consider who your beneficiaries will be.
If you need further help or information, contact Rozelyn Bristowe on 01323 434214 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- You must be over 18 in order to qualify for the scheme.
- The scheme is available to those who wish to make a standard single or mirror will for couples.
- The participating solicitors will not charge you for their time, but they will make you aware of what their charges would have been had the scheme not been in place.
- Participants in the scheme will be expected to leave a gift in their will or make a donation to St Wilfrid’s Hospice (Eastbourne) in lieu of the services provided by the solicitor being consulted.
- A receipt will be issued by the solicitor consulted, via a St Wilfrid’s receipt book, on production of any donation.
- Suggested minimum donations would be £100 for a single will and £150 for a mirror will.
- The solicitor will make you aware of the tax advantages of leaving a gift in your will to the hospice.