Online tribute funds are a wonderful way to remember someone special.
Starting a tribute fund in memory of a loved one is like your own mini website, dedicated to them. It is an increasingly popular way to honour and cherish their memory.
Your tribute fund can help you to express, keep and display valuable personal memories and thoughts about your loved one. This may be through words, pictures, music, and video.
You will be able to:
- Use your fund to enable family and friends to send their thoughts and you can invite them to contribute as well, maybe by adding a lovely picture you’ve never seen or a special story you’ve never heard.
- Use your page to pass on information about the death, funeral, anniversaries or other important occasions for your family and friends.
- Record and keep your own private bereavement diary and listen to your own personal music play list.
- Keep access to your page totally private to just you and selected family and friends, or choose to allow public access. The privacy of your site is completely handed over to you.
- Use your site to collect and display donations to St Wilfrid’s Hospice in memory of your loved one. Develop and keep a beautiful lasting record and legacy for your family and future generations.
Contact Jenna Stringer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 01323 434216.
Set up your own Tribute Fund
Please search for existing tribute funds using this search bar and entering in first and surnames.