Ruby forget-me-not flowers
During our 40th anniversary year, our thoughts naturally turn to all those we have cared for but are sadly no longer with us. We are marking this milestone by turning our forget-me-not flower ruby and making it a beautiful keepsake
You can ‘plant’ these beautiful metal flowers in your garden or give them as a gift. They are a wonderful way of remembering a loved one who is no longer here. You can place a photo of them in the centre of the flower and the stem is hollow for you to place a memory within.
We are now offering these limited edition Ruby Flowers at a suggested donation of £10 per flower. They can be posted to you (£10 includes postage) or collected from the hospice.
To order, just fill in the form below but do remember that these are a limited edition and once they are gone, they are gone!
Any questions you may have please call Jenna Stringer on 01323 434216 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- To make the photo and message weathertight, please use a silicone sealant around the edge to seal.
- Flowers will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- There is a limited amount of flowers available and it is on a first come first serve basis. If we run out your donation will be returned to you.
- A photo can be added by carefully removing the silver rim and plastic cover and inserting a photo of your loved one.
- A message can be added by rolling up the message and inserting it into the stem before adding the flower head.