Ruby forget-me-not flowers
Our forget-me-not flowers make a beautiful keepsake.
You can ‘plant’ these beautiful metal flowers in your garden or give them as a gift. They are a wonderful way of remembering a loved one who is no longer here. You can place a photo of them in the centre of the flower and the stem is hollow for you to place a memory within.
We are now offering these limited edition Ruby Flowers at a suggested donation of £5 per flower. They can be posted to you (£5 includes postage) or collected from the hospice.
To order, just fill in the form below but do remember that these are a limited edition and once they are gone, they are gone!
Any questions you may have please call Jenna Stringer on 01323 434216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
- To make the photo and message weathertight, please use a silicone sealant around the edge to seal.
- Flowers will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class.
- There is a limited amount of flowers available and it is on a first come first serve basis. If we run out your donation will be returned to you.
- A photo can be added by carefully removing the silver rim and plastic cover and inserting a photo of your loved one.
- A message can be added by rolling up the message and inserting it into the stem before adding the flower head.