Memory Tree - Leaf
Inscribing your loved one's name and your words, up to 28 characters, on a leaf of your choice, we will hang it on the tree for a year with the option to renew after that time. It may be a family member who died at the hospice or a friend who has had nothing to do with our care; they may have died recently or a long time ago.
These leaves remain a wonderful tribute to those lives we want to remember and celebrate. You will help to raise money for the hospice, enabling us to help more patients and their families.
There are three leaf options, with different suggested minimum donations, for your dedication:
- Copper - £100
- Silver - £200
- Gold - £300
Once you have made a donation, you will receive information about how to leave details of the wording for your dedication in an email. If you do not receive an email within 1hr please check your SPAM folder or contact Jenna Stringer, In Memory Co-Ordinator on 01323 434216.
Thank you for your support.
Terms and conditions:
- Any donation you make for a leaf is in addition to any funds already received. We cannot back date donations to purchase a leaf.
- At the end of the 12-month period you will be contacted by the hospice In Memory Co-ordinator and offered the opportunity to renew for a further 12 months.
- If you do not wish to renew your dedication, your butterfly, ﬂower head or leaf will be sent to you to keep.
- The period begins when your leaf is ﬁrst displayed.
- The name engraved on your leaf will appear exactly as entered, so please check the spelling carefully. We cannot be held responsible for any misspelling.
- Leaves are copper, silver, and gold coloured and can hold up to 28 characters including spaces.
- There are 450 leaves that can be on the Memory Tree at any one time.
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice reserves the right to refuse any application at its discretion.
- In exceptional circumstances, St Wilfrid’s Hospice reserves the right to move or relocate the Memory Tree to another appropriate site within the hospice premises.
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice retains complete control over the location and dates of installation on the Memory Tree.