Memory Tree - Flower heads
There are 15 Cow Parsley flower heads at the base of the tree that have more space than the leaves for your dedication (up to 55 characters). It may be a family member who died at the hospice or a friend who has had nothing to do with our care; they may have died recently or a long time ago.
These flower heads remain a wonderful tribute to those lives we want to remember and celebrate. You will help to raise money for the hospice, enabling us to help more patients and their families.
There is a suggested minimum donation of £500, but you may wish to donate more to help us help others.
Once you have made a donation, you will receive information about how to leave details of the wording for your dedication in an email. If you do not receive an email within 1hr please check your SPAM folder or contact Jenna Stringer, In Memory Co-Ordinator on 01323 434216.
Thank you for your support.
If you would like to pay for your flower head by Direct Debit please click on the button below.
Flower head suggested monthly payments are £41.66
Please can you then email email@example.com with your dedication wording. Maximum wording 28 characters including spaces and their name.
Terms and conditions:
- Any donation you make for a ﬂower head is in addition to any funds already received. We cannot backdate donations to purchase a ﬂower head.
- At the end of the 12-month period you will be contacted by the hospice In Memory Co-ordinator and offered the opportunity to renew for a further 12 months.
- If you do not wish to renew your dedication, your ﬂower head will be sent to you to keep.
- The period begins when your ﬂower head is ﬁrst displayed.
- The name engraved on your ﬂower head will appear exactly as entered, so please check spelling carefully. We cannot be held responsible for any misspelling.
- Cow Parsley flower heads are gold coloured and can hold up to 55 characters including spaces
- There are 15 flower heads that can be on the Memory Tree at any one time.
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice reserves the right to refuse any application at its discretion.
- In exceptional circumstances, St Wilfrid’s Hospice reserves the right to move or relocate the Memory Tree to another appropriate site within the hospice premises.
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice retains complete control over the location and dates of installation on the Memory Tree.