Memory Tree - Butterflies
The Memory Tree now displays 22 beautiful butterflies which have been positioned around the tree and the flower heads.
These stunning butterflies can be engraved with the name of your loved one and a message. They are displayed for a year with the option to renew after that time, or for you to keep at home.
Your dedication can hold up to 70 characters allowing you to make a more personalised message.
These butterflies are available at a suggested minimum donation of £1,000.
Once you have made a donation, you will receive information about how to leave details of the wording for your dedication in an email. If you do not receive an email within 1hr please check your SPAM folder or contact Jenna Stringer, In Memory Co-Ordinator on 01323 434216.
Thank you for your support.
If you would like to pay for your butterfly by Direct Debit please click on the button below.
Butterfly suggested monthly payments are £83.34
Please can you then email email@example.com with your dedication wording. Maximum wording 28 characters including spaces and their name.
Terms and conditions:
- Any donation you make for a butterfly in addition to any funds already received. We cannot back date donations to purchase a butterfly.
- At the end of the 12-month period you will be contacted by the hospice In Memory Co-ordinator and offered the opportunity to renew for a further 12 months.
- If you do not wish to renew your dedication, your butterfly will be sent to you to keep.
- The period begins when your butterfly is ﬁrst displayed.
- The name engraved on your butterfly will appear exactly as entered, so please check spelling carefully. We cannot be held responsible for any misspelling.
- Butterflies are copper/gold and can hold up to 70 characters including spaces
- There are 22 butterflies that can be on the Memory Tree at any one time.
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice reserves the right to refuse any application at its discretion.
- In exceptional circumstances, St Wilfrid’s Hospice reserves the right to move or relocate the Memory Tree to another appropriate site within the hospice premises.
- St Wilfrid’s Hospice retains complete control over the location and dates of installation on the Memory Tree.