Register today for Starlight Stroll 2023
Starlight Stroll is taking place on Saturday 9th September and we would love for you to join us!
Starlight Stroll is our flagship event and a firm favourite in our calendar every year. This year will be the 9th year of the stroll. Starting from Princes Park, you’ll walk along the promenade, beside the sea, to the halfway point at the Italian Gardens. By this point, the stars will be out and you may be able to see the moon rising over the sea. Here, you can lay a special lantern in the garden to remember a loved one who is no longer with us. You will then stroll back to Princes Park, where you can collect your Starlight Stroll medal and have a celebratory drink and bite to eat.
Your registration includes:
- A commemorative Starlight Stroll medal
- A blank lantern for you to decorate in memory of your loved one
- A limited edition Starlight Stroll T-shirt
- A fun warm up on the day
- All the fundraising help and support you may need from our team
- A special evening of walking and remembering, together
The hospice costs over £18,000 a day to run, and after the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, every pound raised is especially vital. Events such as Starlight Stroll help us to provide our services to the people in our community who need it.