Take the leap for local hospice care!
Take to the skies and experiences the intoxicating thrill of a 10,000ft skydive, at our next hospice skydive days at Headcorn Aerodrome. Your daredevil day will include a preparation training session, an experienced skydive instructor to jump in tandem with, and a dizzying ascent to 10,000ft before an exhilarating freefall into a parachute-controlled descent.
What the day consists of:
- Training session to help prepare you for the jump
- A dizzying ascent 10,000ft up into the air
- An instructor to jump in tandem with you
- A plunging rush of adrenaline and a parachute-controlled descent
How Does It Work?
A £50 deposit will be taken to secure your place and then a minimum of £500 will need to be raised in order to cover the cost of the jump (£260).
In return for raising a minimum amount, the costs of the training and flight are paid for out of the money you raise. The rest of the money will go to St Wilfrid’s Hospice. The sponsorship can be paid before the jump or on the day (if offline donations).
Other dates available please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Download our Skydive Information Pack here
- Book your Tandem Skydive by contacting email@example.com or filling in the booking form below
- Download a sponsor form here
- Start collecting your sponsorship by asking your friends and family to support you
- Get ready for the experience of a lifetime!!
The event is run as part of a charity day at Headcorn Aerodrome, please contact our Fundraising team on 01323 434241 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, guidance, and help when booking.
This is by nature a Challenge Event and therefore has strict policies and procedures in place. Please ensure you have read and agree with all the guidance in the information pack fully before you sign up for the Skydive event. Thank you for your understanding in this.