We’re giving £20—well, loaning really—to local businesses, groups and organisations for the month of March. All we ask is that they use their business acumen and some good old team work to turn that initial £20 into as much money as possible for St Wilfrid’s Hospice.
Not sure what to do…? How about one (or more!) of these ideas:
- Hold a 24-hour gameathon—charge an entry fee and use the £20 to provide refreshments.
- Wash cars—use the £20 to buy cleaning products.
- Have a bake off and a cake sale— why not make it a weekly thing?
- Put on a sports day. It could be a work thing or challenge other businesses.
- Hold a raffle or an auction—prizes could be donated.
Participating teams are invited to check-in during the month to share their running totals and put out social media posts using #20forwilf
Get involved—sign up now!
Places on our ‘Turn a score into a whole lot more’ challenge are limited, so get in touch with Liz Silvester email@example.com or 01323 434221 to reserve your place and your £20.
Jointly, and very generously sponsored by